Moore Stephens (UK) is nominated for four awards at the upcoming British Accountancy Awards:
- National Firm of the Year
- Tax team of the year (Tax Team of the Year)
- Audit team of the year (Audit Team of the Year)
- High professionalism in the field of accounting / financial technologies (Excellence in Accounting / Finance Technology) - for software product RuleBook
- These prestigious UK awards mark the quality in the accounting profession by the example of firms that have demonstrated high professionalism over the past year.
"The competition in all four categories is incredibly tough, and we are very pleased to be recognized," says Simon Gallagher, managing partner. "To be nominated for these awards is a tribute to the efforts of our team on the way to further growth of the company."
At the award ceremony, which takes place on October 13, 2017 in London Hilton Park Lane, invited more than 750 guests from companies throughout the UK.